brookvale 4 Powells Road
RARE FREEHOLD SITE - IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
Rare freehold site in Brookvale's tightly held Industrial Precinct. Offered for the first time in 30 years. The building is constructed of brick masonry, with metal tray roofing and metal roller shutter doors. The upper level is light and bright open plan office space, with adjoining boardroom. This extends through to an assembly area with medium clearance with access to the further storage, rear roller shutter door.
The Ground floor warehouse is clearspan throughout with NO COLUMNS. Loading dock access, warehouse is Air-conditioned throughout, complete with dark room, shelving, printing room.
* Goods lift up to 1.5 Tonne
* Upper and Lower levels have M & F facilities and kitchenettes.
* Parking on the roof with approximately 14 car spaces.
* 3 Phase power throughout.
* The warehouse height in the warehouse is approximately 4.8M.
Freestanding sites are a rare commodity, as Brookvale is the centre stronghold for trade and business for the entire Northern Beaches. In addition a large industrial facility such as this shows limitless potential for growth, business and investment prospects.